Maccheroni and Meat Sauce is the one dish that even the most Italian person in the world makes. It isn’t a fancy Bolognese (which traditionally does not contain tomato!) or a fifteen-hour ragu, made 17 days in advance with prosciutto scraps, which I’ve had, and they’re incredible and delicious, but this is simply Maccheroni and Meat Sauce. It’s nothing fancy, just high-quality ingredients and memories of your childhood. Enjoy!
- 32 oz Scopa's Housemade Meat Sauce
- 24 oz Fresh Maccheroni Pasta
- 4 oz Parmesan Wedge
- 5 tbsps Chopped Parsley
*Cooking instructions will be included in the shipment.*
Pasta: flour, eggs salt, water.
Meat Sauce: ground beef, carrots, celery, onion, tomato paste, red wine, chicken stock, rosemary, salt.
Refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
Skill Level: Beginner
Weekly Shipping Schedule (except for Holidays):
- 2nd Day/2nd Day AM: Monday - Wednesday
- Standard/Priority Overnight: Monday - Thursday
- Priority Overnight Saturday Delivery: Friday